- Creative Recreation Womens Deross Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker
- Mojo Moxy Women's Broody Platform Pump
- Hoxekle Women Flat Snow Boots Plush Fur Winter Ankle Boots Bowknot Round Toe Warm Woman shoes Size 35-40
- Hoxekle Women Knee High Boots Slip On Buckle Winter Low Square Heel PU Warm Ladies Winter Outdoor Fashion Long Boots
- Athlefit Women's Cut Out Ankle Boots Breathable Vintage Oxford Block Heel Pumps Size 9 Brown
- Fila Mens Memory TKO Tr 5.0 Trail Running shoes
- golden Fox Men's Premium Leather Soft Toe Light Weight Industrial Construction Moc Work Boots Insulated
- Rieker Women Ankle Boots beige, (olive graphit olive) 79602-54
- Mephisto Women's Helen Twist Gladiator Sandal
- Drew Men's Keith Black Leather boots 13 M
- Liuxc sports shoes Men's casual sports shoes, men's shoes, flying sneakers, men's casual sports shoes, flat high-top comfort shoes
- WDDGPZYDX Casual shoes Fashion Breathable trend Men Comfortable Wear-resisting Sole Men's shoes Lace Up sneakers adult
- Vans Authentic Mens Trainers (43 M EU 10 D(M) US, Black)
- Brooks Heritage Men's Regent Peacoat Cyan bluee Navy Reflective Athletic shoes
- Adidas Men's N3xt L3v3l Baseball shoes
- Teak Vintage Pull Up Dansko Women's Sophie Sandal
Canadian Public Health Association
SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Womens Reign Almond Toe Mid Calf Boot
We are the independent national voice and trusted advocate for public health, speaking up for people and populations to all levels of government.
JANET SPORT Women's 43885BLACK Black Leather SandalsPAWELKS Women's Z214BLACK Black Leather Ankle BootsTory Burch Caroline Women Ballet Flats BlackPremiata Women's MATTEWD3876 Black Fabric Sneakers
CPHA in the news
Health and public health community urges Senators to stand up for children and pass Bill S-228 (an act to restrict the marketing of foods to children)
B.O.C. Dakota Tall Boots Black 6M
The Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) and 425 health and public health professionals from across Canada have signed an open letter to Senators imploring them stand up for Canada’s children and take the necessary steps so that Bill S-228 (an act to restrict the marketing of foods to children…
HOGL Womens shoes 100320 NudeNew Rock NR M.TR082 S1 Black - Boots, Trail, WomenWholesale 50 pc lot Bulk Indian Vintage Hand Bag Traditional Bridal Clutch Beaded Shoulder Bag potli Pouch Hand Bag Purses Women Purse by Craft place-85Frye Womens Claude Patchwork Tall Slouch Boot
Parliamentary health committee recommends decriminalization of simple possession of illicit substances
The report cited Donald MacPherson, executive director of the Canadian Drug Policy Coalition, who said such a policy change would help remove the stigma associated with drug use that often keeps people from seeking help, and Ian Culbert, executive director of the Canadian Public Health Association,…
Stuart Weitzman Women's Highland Over The Knee Boot
Where do people get correct information? I hope you'll send people to the good information on the websites for the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Canadian Public Health Association. Immunize Canada also often has good stuff.
Ted Baker Women's Marinax Pumps Heels shoesAetrex Women's Ambulator Conform Oxford Pedorthic shoes,Taupe Smooth Leather,9.5 XW USWilson Women`s KAOS 2.0 SFT Tennis shoes Very Berry and Evening bluee-(WRS323810-
Policy & Position Statements
We promote the public health perspective and evidence to government leaders and policy-makers. We are a catalyst for change that improves health and well-being for all.
JANET&JANET Women's 43304000001 Black Leather Sandals
As an independent, non-governmental organization, we provide timely, evidence-informed public health guidance and perspectives to public health professionals and policy makers.
Nocturne Arc'teryx Norvan LD Trail Running shoes - Men'sArche Women's 'Enexor' in Iron
Looking for a job in public health?
Paul Green Womens Reese Open Toe Casual Strappy Sandals
From community-based positions to academic postings, Canada’s major public health employers advertise their job openings with CPHA. Check out our listing of current opportunities from across the country! Remember to acknowledge that you saw the posting at cpha.ca.
CPHA's office is located on the original, unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishinaabeg people. They have been the guardians of this land for millennia and CPHA is grateful for the example their stewardship provides. CPHA is committed to working with all First Nations, Métis and Inuit Peoples and their governments in realizing meaningful truth and reconciliation.
Chelsea & Zoe Carass Women US 10 Tan Gladiator SandalCynthia Vincent Women's Bailey Etched Suede PumpThink Womens Guad - 80287